Hello and Thank You for visiting OhSunnyMornings.com! 🙂 This space is a personal project that’s been close to heart for a very long time and I’m really happy to see it come into fruition and to be sharing it with you. Whether you’re a busy working professional, student, homemaker or parent, I’m dedicating this online haven to us. It’ll be our home to explore the different ways to get effective in our health & wellness, home, work, relationships and money.
It’s so easy to get caught up with being busy 24/7 these days. We forget how by being less constantly frenetic, we can have more energy and time for the people and things that matter. I hope this site will be a platform where we can gather to reflect, learn and share simple actionable ideas to achieve a purposeful life.
This blog is a personal passion which I pursue outside my day job . Please be patient with me whenever I’m slow in my updates or replies! Thank you all again for your support and your heartwarming messages. They’re the fuel that inspired this blog and kept it going. xx
This site is for you, if you’re looking for practical ideas and bite-size wisdom to:
- Be more productive and effective
- Simplify your life down to the essentials
- Better manage yourself, your relationships and your life
I’ll be blogging about the methods and approaches that work wonders for me personally and I hope they’ll help you too. Please let me know if they did! 🙂
Do note that I’m not a psychiatrist or a doctor, so the information on this site is for entertainment purpose and should not be taken as psychiatry or medical advice.
That said, I’m an active practitioner of the ideas I share here and I’m on a lifelong journey to learn and uncover new/better models of thinking and living. The philosophies, routines/habits and ideas, which I live by and discuss about here, helped me reached the following major milestones:
- Overcoming my chronic anxiety to shift towards a mindset of positivity and gratitude
- Becoming effective and impactful in my endeavours so I could achieve more with less (time, effort & resources)
- Overcoming self-doubt and self-limiting thoughts to follow my heart to live my life on a less trodden path
All of these set me on track to achieve the below:
- Lead a global cosmopolitan life – Adolescence in Singapore, 7 years in Japan, 1 year in France, 6 months in Malaysia and 2.5 years in Australia
- Pursue educational opportunity in top institutions – MBA with INSEAD in France and Bachelor of Arts & Social Sciences with the National University of Singapore
- Enjoy diverse and interesting professional experiences from working in investment management and in start-ups and from founding and running my own online business
- Bring together a community of over 160,000 followers on my social media sites in the course of 9 months
Fulfil my wanderlust through travels in over 25 countries across 5 continents
- Achieve multi-lingual proficiency – Fluent English, Mandarin, Japanese and French and basic German and Bahasa Indonesia
- Participate in various volunteer assignments internationally – Internship with UNESCO Japan, Rotaract Club
- President in Singapore, Group Consul of Internations Women’s Only group in Sydney, Volunteer teaching in Nakuru, Kenya.
Thank you for reading this far. 🙂 Do subscribe and follow me on Twitter or Facebook. I’ll appreciate it very much!
Before you go, here are some random nuggets of information about me:
- I cannot imagine a life without yoghurt, ice-cream and chocolates. Every day starts and ends with them!
- I’m a closet excel geek and I love spreadsheets and formulas as much as my daily morning coffee!
- An avid reader since young, I carry a book wherever I go and my most prized possession is my bookshelf of books. It’s not surprising to find me walking with my nose deep in a book.
- I’m big on creating lists for almost everything and wouldn’t be surprised if I often think in bullet points and checkboxes.
- I love being out in nature. Few things fill my heart like an expanse of gorgeous blue sky, beautiful wild flowers and stretches of lush greenery.
- I don’t watch TV nor own a television set, so I’m often clueless on the latest popular TV series.
If you would like to get in touch, please drop me a message using the contact form here. 🙂
Wishing you all lots of sunshine,